Monday, August 25, 2008

A Walking Wonderland

Clover is a walker now. She has actually been walking for about 2 1/2 weeks (at 11 1/2 months, I am so proud) but I haven't had a chance to get a video of it so I have failed to post about it. She just started taking more steps, then she could stand up on her own without pulling up on anything and I new she was close then. She would walk a little fall down, walk a little more fall down. Then she was crawling, walking about 50/50 percent of the time. Then she woke up one day and decided she was going to walk. She is still stumbling around like a drunkin sailor but she is no longer down on all fours on the floor. Thank heaven! I hated the thought of her crawling all over the floor and ground just getting filthy and nasty. It creeped me out. So now on to the next accomplishment, talking!!

5 comments:

Sharlet said...

Congratulations Clover! And happy first birthday. The hat was very cute.

Dawn Sims said...

I bet that is exciting. By the way...don't you clean your floors? ha!

Dawn Sims said...

Did I mention that was RUDE?!

Carissa said...

I love LOVE LOVE the new family photo! That is AWESOME!

Nikki said...

Karina-the first one in the series is called Twilight. I am hesitant to tell you what they are about because it wouldn't do it justice, just trust me there really good and addicting. It's basically a love story. (I posted this on my comments in my blog then thought you might not see that) BTW you look absolutely beautiful in that top picture of you!