Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our Excursion to Pump It Up


























There is a place here in Vegas called Pump It Up where you can go and have birthday parties or just come and play with the kids. It has two rooms of huge jumpy inflatable slides and things to climb on. It is really fun. So me, Katie, & Tricia decided to hall all the kids over there to goof around. All the other kids were at least 3, and Clover only being 11 months I thought she could handle it but she was really scared and held onto me for dear life. I held her and went down the slide and climbed up the mazes with her but she wasn't too sure what was going on and didn't like it too much. Well, a lesson learned I guess. She did like the little push around car. So, besides the little freak-out on Clover's part we all had lots of fun.

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

Seriously! Could you girls plan an event when I am NOT working? I mean come on! I only work two days a week. Is it so hard? Maybe you girls just don't want me imposing on your everlasting friendships. Maybe there isn't room for one more...I understand =(

Mrs. L said...

I think my kids would be in heaven there.

Carissa said...

Funny story, every time I see those inflatable things I think of the time that I worked with Roger at "All That!" HA HA HA. As for clover not really enjoying herself, I give her 4 more months and she'll be all over that!

Tom and Sharlet said...

Those places are great. Like others said, Clover will LOVE it when she's older, but as for now, it gives you and excuse to go down all the slides and play like your five again. Whenever we go to those, I am totally all over the place. The kids are just and excuse. It's great!