Friday, August 1, 2008

Hair DO or Hair DON'T!



Ok, I get bored a lot and like to change up my hair, what girl doesn't. This time I'm not sure if I went overboard or not. I got my hair done today thinking I just needed a shorter easier cut for the summer. Then my hair dresser talks me into doing an all over warm brown color. (Something about we need to do this color now so in the fall we can add low lights and high lights, don't worry in a few weeks it will fade to a light brown bla bla bla...) Well, me being the sure I'll try it kinda person I said go for it. When she finished I was like holy cow, that is freaking dark! I don't even look like me. I love the cut. It is really short for me, but I think it's cute. It's the color that is a little shocking. When I came home my dad just laughed at me and Roger said what did you do! (That's never a good sign.) So I'm not too sure about it yet. I think I like it, and it will fade so hopefully it won't be as shocking as these pictures I took in a few weeks...... Comments.... Oh, and I'm not wearing any make-up in these pics so please excuse the just woke up crusty look!

4 comments:

Carissa said...

I love the cut and the color is cute. It is darker than your normal color but I think it looks nice on you, and everyone needs a little change once in a while. I myself cut my hair pretty short a month ago and I love the change. I'm too afraid to do color though so props to you for being gutsy, it worked!!

Tom and Sharlet said...

Well, I'd say it's a do. I like both the cut and color. Props to your hairdresser. -Shar

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Hey Karina, thanks for your comment. Dawn actually emailed me last week and we found out that she is in my ward! Thanks for introducing us! :) Hope all is well with you. Your little Clover is simply a doll. Take Care!

Mike and Jen said...

I absolutely love it. It is a complete surprise which is probably what they were responding too. It looks fabulous!