Friday, September 19, 2008

Play Time at Gymboree


I have been feeling kind of guilty because I felt that I wasn't getting Clover the playtime and socialization with other kids that she needed. We hang out once in awhile with other friends that have kids, but not on a regular basis and it's mostly just me and Clover hanging out at home all the time. So... I decided it was time to get out and find something to do (I wish I would have thought about this much sooner). I checked into my local gymboree studio and we went to two free classes, Gym time and Music to see what it was all about. Clover's first experience with all the kids, parents, loud music and all the activities was a bit overwhelming, but I think she enjoyed it and we signed up for a once a week music class. Hopefully we will make some friends and Clover will get the playtime she deserves. It's a good time and I encourage everyone to check it out.

No comments: