Friday, September 19, 2008

Goofy Kid




My child is crazy. She has really gotten fun and in the past 2 months. She is really mobile, running around like a crazy person. She likes to get into anything and everything she can get her little hands on. She has started to imitate us on certain things like brushing teeth, combing hair, putting things in my hair, and she can make monkey and lion sounds when she sees their pictures. She is an on the go little toddler now. She also loves our dogs to death and waves hello to them in the morning when she wakes up, she tries to lay on them (but they don't like it) and gives them kisses. She has started to dance to music (well, she stomps her feet really fast if you call that dancing). She loves books, balls, and shoes, she knows a few things in sign language, and loves to eat. She loves all animals, especially dogs and cats, and she likes this stuffed boar (pig) head we have hanging in our garage, which she wants to touch every time we go to get into the car. She is a good little kid and I'm lucky to be her mommy.

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

honestly, that video is hilarious! How sad and funny all at the same time that she ran into the chair! I can't believe how big she is!! Why have we not had out playdates? Do you guys want to come to Spencers bday party next sunday the 28th? 1:30 at Mountains Edge discovery peak park. (I know it is far, but so worth being with us) Please please come!!

Andrea said...

HI ROGER!! It has been a long time. I see that you are doing well and have a beautiful family. The family pictures are very cute. I just wanted to say Hi and I hope everything is going well for you. btw- That video is very cute. Your daughter looks like she takes after you..

Carissa said...

I love the video! She really is getting around on her feet now! Isn't it crazy how quickly they pick up walking. I'm glad you're having so much fun with her...she seems like a real great little girl!

Carissa said...

I forgot to mention that I love the new family pictures! You guys all look so great....you better get those framed and in your house ASAP!!