Sunday, July 27, 2008

Getting Some Fresh Air





Isn't it a "rule" of mommy hood that you have to have at least one picture of your child running around with no diaper and flaunting their bum proudly? Well, I've got my famous naked butt shot! My favorite picture is of Clover outside on our balcony holding on to the bars like shes in jail! Could it get more white trash than this, Ha! I don't really let my child just go naked all the time, she has had a little bit of diaper rash so I figured some fresh air would do her bum some good. So enjoy, and I know Clover will enjoy these pictures when I whip them out on her first date!!!

5 comments:

Rick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn Sims said...

HA HA!! What a cute little bum it is. I can't wait to see you guys. Do I say that enough?? By the way I think I found the blog to the girl that you were talking about. I think she is friends with a bunch of people I knew. I'm going to comment on her page. Give me a call sometime...since you stay home we can chat more often!!
by the way...I just realized my brother in law was signed in so I had to delete the comment above. Incase you were wondering.

Carissa said...

Oh I love this. If you guys come back to Oregon she will fit right in.

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

I would probably know who she is if I saw her. Who do I know that knows her? I could ask them to have her send you a request. I don't really know how blocked blogs work. Lame.

Mrs. L said...

Karina,
That's so fun to see your cute little family. Your daughter is adorable. I'm glad you found me and glad your doing good.