Monday, July 21, 2008

Baby Steps


Clover is walking, well sorta. She can take about 5-6 steps but she is getting better and braver everyday (and she's not even 11 months old yet, i have a super baby, but I'm bias of coarse!!!) I still have to bribe her to come to me with a pacifer or her precious puff snacks but once in awhile I will catch her out of the corner of my eye letting go of the couch or table and taking a few little steps on her own. She will be running in no time. Then we will be training her to be a world class athlete so she can become rich and famous and take care of her parents when we get old!

3 comments:

Lori said...

good job , clover!! she'll be running in no time!

Nikki said...

She's so cute, good luck once they start walking it changes everything :)

Carissa said...

That is so awesome! Way to go Clover!!