Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm A Big Kid Now!


Clover is learning how to put weight on her legs and hold herself up, with a little help of coarse. She is trying to get the crawling thing down, she will get up and kind of rock back and forth but then just falls on her face. She will get it soon and will be a terror any month now. In these pictures I'm trying to get her to hold onto something and hold herself up. It works for a second, but then she inevitably ends up toppling over. I think she might be in the beginning stages of teething because she is really adamantly chewing on things. She is having a good time at her babysitters and loves to sit and try to play with the other kids. She is getting so big, we go to the doc for her 6 month check-up this month. She is about 21 pounds right now and is a happy healthy chubby baby.

2 comments:

Carissa said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is now. I hope you are having fun.

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

She is beautiful!! AND HUGE! I can't believe how big she is! What are you feeding her?