Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


I have once again tortured my daughter by dressing her up and making her pose for pictures. I just can't help it though because she is too cute. I found these bunny ears at Target for $1 so I couldn't resist. I think Easter is one of my favorite holidays because it's springtime, you get a fun basket and you get to hunt for eggs. Next year will be much more fun when she can enjoy the festivities a little better. But for now I will just enjoy each holiday by making her my little dancing monkey. As you can see in one of the pictures I even wore her out from my ridiculousness.

2 comments:

Carissa said...

I saw those bunny ears at Target and wished that Bennett was a girl...poor kid he almost had to wear them anyway. I can't believe how big she is getting, I swear she is the same size as Bennett, and he's 14 months. I don't know if that means he's small or she's big or a combination of the 2...but at any rate she's adorable!

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

You are hilarious! I would do the exact same thing if I had a girl! I think that is why God didn't give me one! Although, I do take a rediculous amount of pictures of the boys.