Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mmmm Good!
















Clover ate food for the first time this week. My little girl is growing up! She has been curious and wanting to try what we have been eating for awhile now, and I've been letting her taste some of the foods that we eat but I didn't want to start her on anything too early. I finally decided at 6 months it was time to start letting her try some "real" food, if you call whole grain rice cereal real food. She took to it right away and seemed to love it. She gobbled the whole amount down with no trouble. She hasn't quite gotten the swallowing thing done yet, but she's getting there. I can't wait to try other foods to watch her face as she explores her new world of big people food!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks like her face is covered in cum wish it was mine, been awhile since I had daughters to cum on