Friday, February 15, 2008

Goofin' Around On Valentine's Day!







Clover's babysitter made her a fun little bag of treats and presents for Valentine's Day. One of them was this pink elephant. I was trying to get Clover to hold the elephant while I took a picture of her, but she wasn't exactly cooperating so I just ended up putting it on her head. Another one of her gifts was this little cylinder that when you shake it, it makes a weird noise. I started to shake it in front of her and it scared her, but then she started laughing hysterically at it.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

She's so cute I love her little laugh. What a good babysitter to do all that for her.

Lori said...

Cute laugh!! Her rolls are so cute in the bath pictures! you look great by the way!

Carissa said...

hi, I tagged you...so if you're totally bored like me you should go to my blog and read the directions. :) Hope you're doing well...