Sunday, October 10, 2010

Stop To Smell The Roses Once In A While

(pictures don't do the sunset justice, but you get the idea)

(my chickens like to follow me around begging for food when I go out back)

We have the most amazing sunsets almost every night behind our house. I don't often pay attention to them because its the time we're eating or putting the kids in the bath. I need to take more time to stop and enjoy the beautiful world we live in. I can also see lots of stars out at night in our backyard, which is really amazing to me coming from a big city where you pretty much have to go camping to see any stars. I live in a pretty nice place, I guess I'm pretty blessed.

1 comment:

Jimmy Choo Handbags said...

You might not have a 6 pack yet, but you can TOTALLY see the results - and really, 90 Px90 days is a pretty short time span. Imagine what you will look like in a year��etc. I just started P90X with some cowokers. Love it..! I see results already and its only been a week and a half. I don��t really find it overly difficult as I��m in fairly decent shape already, but was looking to mix it up and add variety Beats by Dre Headphones. I highly recommend the program . P90x Reviews.
Cheers to a healthy active lifestyle beyond 90 days P90x Workout. Beats by Dre.! Beats by Dre Earphones!