Monday, October 4, 2010

Pre-School Days






Clover has turned 3 and that means she is able to go to pre-school! She's so grown up! Before I had kids I thought that pre-school was a joke and it was basically day care that I would never put my kid in. Ha, I was wrong. Clover wanted to go to school, I didn't push her at all... And her school is so awesome. It is a christian church that has a preschool attached. The teacher is great, they learn tons, they do a letter, color, and shape of the week. The have art time, outside play time, snack time, show and tell, learn something about God, and all kinds of other stuff. She loves it. They have picture day this week for her very first of a long line to come of school year photos (I'm more excited about that than she is). But it is a great learning and growing experience for her and I'm glad she is enjoying it. She didn't even cry the first day. (she was the only kid in her class that didn't cry for mommy!)

1 comment:

Jimmy Choo Handbags said...

You might not have a 6 pack yet, but you can TOTALLY see the results - and really, 90 Px90 days is a pretty short time span. Imagine what you will look like in a year��etc. I just started P90X with some cowokers. Love it..! I see results already and its only been a week and a half. I don��t really find it overly difficult as I��m in fairly decent shape already, but was looking to mix it up and add variety Beats by Dre Headphones. I highly recommend the program . P90x Reviews.
Cheers to a healthy active lifestyle beyond 90 days P90x Workout. Beats by Dre.! Beats by Dre Earphones!