Friday, March 20, 2009

My Child The Biker??





Clover is absolutely in love with motorcycles. I have no idea where she gets this passion, but she has it. Every time we ride in the car and she sees one she says oooh, and points and makes vroom, vroom noises. She is not afraid of the loud noises they make at all. Roger borrowed our friends bike and Clover kept wanting to sit on it. After Roger rode off on it, every bike she saw after that she said daddy, put out both her hands like she was holding onto the handle bars and said vroom. It was hilarious. Maybe she is ment to be a biker chic when she grows up......

2 comments:

Lori said...

how tall is clover? she looks twice as big as kiki and a year older! good genes!
so cute on the bike!

Mrs. L said...

Karina Karina, you won the Hula Pop necklace. Wahoo for you. I need you to email me with your address and I'll have it sent out asap. My email is dejalarsen@aol.com