Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bun In The Oven



Well, it's official. There is a bun in the oven that has been cooking for about 8 weeks. I had my first ultrasound last week to make sure the heartbeat was all there and it was measuring the right size and all that jazz. The blob seems to be doing just fine. We decided that we wanted to start trying for another one at the beginning of the year and shockingly it happened on the first try. That is crazy because they say you really only have like a 20% chance every month of it happening. I guess this one is eager to get here or something. "The Blob" has been giving me a little bit of trouble, mild morning sickness, lots of fatigue and I can't stop being hungry which is getting down right annoying. If I have to put another thing in my mouth I'm going to scream. I know, you're saying this is when its ok to eat more and not feel bad but I really just don't want to eat. Nothing satisfies me or tastes good and I'm sick of trying to find something in my kitchen every 2 hours. Agh! Well, I am due around October 12, and we are hoping for a boy.

6 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

This is hilarious! I got pregnant with Spencer on the first shot too! And I got pregnant in January, and my due date was October 12th! Fun!

Carissa said...

Congratulations! I hope that the annoying stage passes quickly so you can get back to enjoying food. :)

Mike and Jen said...

Congrats!! You are about to enter a whole new realm of having no free time! Good luck its worth it!

Nikki said...

Congrats, that is so exciting. I agree with Jen's comments.

Rachael said...

Hey girl!! Congrats on # 2! Maybe "the blob" will land on my b-day oct 16th!!!! :) be good!

Rachael (aka.. this is how it goes... ) of course that would happen to me of all people. lol

Mrs. L said...

Yeah for your new baby! I'm so happy and Clover is so cute above.