Friday, January 2, 2009

X-mas Eve & X-mas Day Extravaganza
































For Christmas Eve we went over to my aunts house for a dinner and white elephant gift exchange. Roger and my cousin Chad made their own ugly holiday sweaters this year instead of buying them. I actually think they turned out cute, well, sort of. For the white elephant exchange most people buy funny gifts, we bought a beer bong and drinking glove for one gift and they other a calender of pin the tail on the naked mans junk along with a poop log diary. It was pretty funny because my mom ended up getting the naked guy calender. But we ended up with a replica of the leg lamp from the movie The Christmas story. (It is up and in my living room right now). For Christmas day we just opened presents at home and Clover had a blast. She got so much stuff, she is so spoiled. She got a rocking horse, and a toy vacuum, and a Dora chair just to name a few. This was the first year she understood how to open presents and enjoy the toy inside so it was fun to watch her get excited.

3 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

Just so you know no man should ever be aloud to wear a sweater like that again! (It is actually hilarious)

Lori said...

ok, so i just googled perfusionist because i hardly know what tom does, and realized i spelt it wrong on the blog, haha, i'm glad you said something about it. dental plans changed, this worked out better, only a masters degree, too. i didn't know you considered nursing, that seems like you would be good at that. christmas looked fun, clover is adorable! i didn't send out xmas cards, too cheap, i did send out a xmas email, but i don't have your email address. but we got your card, very cute, thxs! how are you guys, you should send me your email address. how is the moving plans, job going for roger? how is clover doing, are you enjoying being a stay at home mom. what kinds of things does clover play with? email me!

Carissa said...

Ok, I think that I started commenting on this post a while ago, and somehow got distracted...

Anyway, I just have to say that your little Clover is adorable! And I LOVE the slippers she is wearing with her nightgown. She looks like she got some great presents.

As for Roger and his holiday sweater, I think this year's tops last year's!!! I can't wait to see what he comes up with for next Christmas. Maybe he should start a tradition of making a holiday sweater for ALL holidays. Ground Hog day is tomorrow, I bet he could come up with something fantastic for that!!