Friday, January 23, 2009

10 Year Reunion Come & Gone






Ok, my 10 year reunion was in October, but I just got these pictures so I decided to post this belated Bonanza H.S. 1998 reunion shout out. Has it really been 10 years? First off all, all I remember is not being able to wait to get out of high school and to be 18. Now I am going on 29 and I'm wondering how did I get so damn old. It's sad really. Oh well, maybe I can age like a fine wine or cheese, getting better with time. Yeah right! I have wrinkles and I want them gone. Getting old isn't all that awesome. You've got bills, responsibilities, a job to hold down, mortgage, and on and on.... So there is my rant for the day. So anyway here are some pics of my crew back in high school. All but 2 were able to go. It was a pretty good time. The first night was a bbq at the park and then the homecoming football game and the second night they rented the real world vegas suite at the Palms. So enjoy and reminece on your younger days.....

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

How extremely sad that I am not in one of these pictures...

Mike and Jen said...

So I would love to answer all your questions for you and I have a few questions of my own. I would rather talk to you so I can tell you everything we have figured out about the Air Force (which by the way is the best way to go because they have shorter deployments and yes they have MP's in the Air Force). Anyway call me at my house 7018526449. I think we are 2 hours ahead of you.

Dawn Sims said...

Girl I know! I can't believe how fast it all has snuck up on us. Bills, responsiblities all suck, but hey we got some pretty kick A kids out of it...husbands too. ;0)
Are you guys thinking of the air force?? By the way I had Cohen on that IntraKid stuff, but his mouth would get really red anywhere it touched. Took him off it for now until I can make sure it's ok. Has that ever happened to Clover?