Thursday, October 23, 2008

Long Time Friends.....







Two weekends ago was my 10 year high school reunion. Fun fun, like I needed to be reminded that I'm getting old. But anyway it was nice to see old faces, socialize and get out and go to the activities they had planned. i went in a group with my long time friends Katie, Tricia, and Dawn whom I have known since junior high. I decided that we needed to get some pictures of us and our kids. And so the adventure began, going to the park to photograph 7 kids and 4 brave mommies. We got some good ones, but geez that was more than I bargained for. Who's great idea was it to try to take pictures of kids 11 months to 5 years old all together??? I guess I'm just ambitious (or crazy) you could say.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey love the pictures especially the butt one :). In answer to your question yes I have used the bread maker and I really love it. And about the computers, once you have mac you never go back.