Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Clover had her first official trick or treating this Halloween. (last Halloween didn't really count since she was only 2 months old), but we went out and knocked on doors in my aunt's neighborhood and got some treats. (which i won't let her eat because my kid doesn't get candy..... whatever, you can say I'm mean but really she doesn't need the sugar ok!) So as you can see she is dressed up as a University of Oregon Duck cheerleader. We are grooming her young to know that she has no choice but to got to U of O. She was a bit bewildered why we were walking around to all these strange peoples houses but she grabbed candy just fine and when she saw an animal she tried to go into peoples houses. Also, I don't know if my kid is a freak or what but she actually likes the scary props and things of halloween and isn't scared by them at all.




1 comment:

Carissa said...

I love her costume! I saw a few cheerleaders myself while out and about on Halloween. I think she would have fit right in....only she probably would have needed leggings because it was a bit chilly here that night, but we didn't have more than a few sprinkles so that was good. Hope she had fun! (and you are very smart to not give her candy, Bennett got one pack of M&M's and he was wired until almost 11....yikes!)