Saturday, January 12, 2008

Doing Some Laundry















This is what it looks like when I try and get some laundry done. I put the baby in the basket and take her along with me to put the clothes in and out of the wash. She actually enjoys this little adventure. I tell her she's the baby in the basket and i'm going to wash her. She is almost too big and heavy to be doing this anymore (she weighed just shy of 18 pounds and was 25 1/4 inches long at her last doctor's visit last week. The doc said she is off the charts for weight and in the 95 percentile in height). She looked so cute today i had to take some pictures of her and share this story with you. Hey, you've got to think up some inventive ways to get things done around the house when you have a 4 1/2 month old right moms?

2 comments:

cat said...

HI! I was bored and looking through some blogs and found yours! I wondered what became of you. Your little baby is SOO cute! Congrats! Well, it was great to see you on your blog! You look great!

Lori said...

you do have a little fatty! btw, the pic of you and her to the right is soo cute , of both of you, but seriously, the girl needs a bib!