Saturday, March 20, 2010

Where To Begin..... The Last 2 Months










ok. It's been awhile but life has been crazy the past few months. I'll do a quick catch-up. Well, we bought and moved into a great house. Built in 1909, remodeled in 2006, with a basement and finished attic, a porch, pickett fence and the best part a huge yard! We really like it. It has old charm but with 21st century amenities like new appliances, cabinets and carpet and paint. Next Crew is turning 6 months old this month. I can't even believe 6 months has flown by and my little man isn't a tiny baby anymore. Roger got a promotion at work. Meaning a higher rank and more money. So that was really cool. Roger has also been offered a job for the city of Umatilla (one of the 3 cities we live next to) for a full time police officer position. He has decided to take the position and should start in May. The only down side to this awesome opportunity (he's been trying to get on a police department for about 2 years), is that he has to go to the police academy in Salem, M-F for 16 weeks, and Salem is 4 hours away from us. That means he has to live there and we will only see him on the weekends for 4 months starting June-October. This is going to suck but its a sacrifice we have to make I guess. Another exciting (well not quite for me) but challenge we are facing right now is potty training Clover. It is going good mostly but proves to be trying my patience to the breaking point. Some days we have no accidents, others 5 times a day she is peeing her pants. I am at a loss.... And last but not least Roger brought home 2 dogs. Yes, 2 dogs and two different times. Oliver, is our little rat dog. He is half yorkie terrier half shitzu. And then there is our beast Xena (Zena), she is a full blooded St. Bernard. So we have a David and Goliath situation on our hands. Wow, as if I didn't have enough on my plate with a new house and 2 kids.....

2 comments:

Jenny Timmerman said...

Congrats on the new house, job, and pets! Your baby is adorable!

Jimmy Choo Handbags said...

My wife and I started P90X 4 Beats by Dre weeks ago and love it. It is a complete full body work out Beats by Dre Earphones. Like some of the other bloggers here, I was already in pretty decent shape for my mid 40��s. I ran 3 times a week and strength trained either at a gym or on my Bowflex 2 -3 times a week. You get into a rut doing that and work the same muscle groups the same way over and over P90x Reviews. And it gets boring P90x Workout. You will NOT be bored with P90X and you will get results. It��s pretty intense and will kick your butt if you do it right Beats by Dre Headphones. And the comments on the Yoga, don��t skip it, you feel sooo good after doing it, it��s almost weird px90 reviews.