Monday, April 21, 2008

Creepy Crawler


Clover has done it. After many weeks of scooting, hopping, and wiggling she has finally learned to crawl. Well, sort of... She can get around now, which I wanted so bad for her but now I'm rethinking that wish because the minute she figured it out she was going for dog toys, dog bowls, electric sockets and computer cords! Yeah, the fun has begun. But, she hasn't quite got her technique down so good because she kind of pulls one leg and drags the other. It's actually quite funny. She has also decided that since she can crawl that she doesn't want to waste any time and is also trying to pull herself up now too (which kinda scares me because I just picture her face planting on something and busting up those 2 little budding teeth out of her mouth). Well, just when I get used to one of her stages, she goes onto another one.

2 comments:

Jenny Timmerman said...

Ethan loves computer cords. He pulled the laptop off the couch two days ago and it missed him by an inch. Their world keeps expanding from here on out. Good luck. :)

Mike and Jen said...

So I went snooping and sure enough I found an old roommate. Just thought I would say hey and let ya know I check out the blog occassionally and Clover is dang cute. You look so good I must say as well. Its been forever since Ive seen ya. check us out too.